Certificate of Completion Requirements
- Satisfy all degree seeking admission requirements.
- Complete a prescribed technical program.
- Academic Skills Courses (ASC) will not fulfill institutional credit requirements and cannot be included in the semester hours required for a Certificate of Completion.
- Minimum of 2.00 GPA in a prescribed technical program.
- Earn at least 50% of the semester hours of institutional credit from BSC.
- Clear all college obligations.
- File an Application for Degree in the Academic Records office immediately following enrollment in final semester.