Reverse Transfer

Students who transfer to a college/university before graduating from Bismarck State College, can still earn an associate degree through reverse transfer. Students who have taken additional college courses since attending BSC are encouraged to use the Reverse Transfer process to earn their BSC degree. Please see Reverse Transfer webpage for more information.