- Satisfy all degree seeking admission requirements.
- Complete a prescribed technical program.
- Complete general education requirements. See General Education & Diversity Matrix.
Course List Code Title Credits Communications I 3 semester hours Arts and Humanities/Social and Behavioral Sciences 3 semester hours Business/Math/Science/Technology 3 semester hours
- Meet all of the following:
- Minimum of 60 credits1
- Minimum of 2.00 GPA in a prescribed technical program
- Minimum of 2.00 institutional GPA (BSC only)
- Minimum of 2.00 cumulative GPA (BSC + Transfer)
- Earn at least 15 semester hours of institutional credit from BSC.
- Specific programs may require additional degree/program requirements; refer to your program.
- Clear all college obligations.
- File an Application for Degree in the Academic Records office immediately following enrollment in final semester.
Academic Skills Courses (ASC) will not fulfill general education requirements, institutional credit requirements and cannot be included in the semester hours required for a Diploma.