- Satisfy all degree seeking admission requirements.
- Complete a prescribed technical program.
- Complete general education requirements. See General Education & Diversity Matrix.
Course List Code Title Credits Communications 3 semester hours Arts and Humanities/Social and Behavioral Sciences 3 semester hours Business/Math/Science/Technology 3 semester hours
- Academic Skills Courses (ASC) will not fulfill general education requirements, institutional credit requirements and cannot be included in the semester hours required for a Diploma.
- Earn at least 15 semester hours of institutional credit from BSC.
- Meet all of the following:
- Minimum of 60 credits1
- Minimum of 2.00 GPA in a prescribed technical program
- Minimum of 2.00 institutional GPA (BSC only)
- Minimum of 2.00 cumulative GPA (BSC + Transfer)
- Clear all college obligations.
- File an Application for Degree in the Academic Records office immediately following enrollment in final semester.
Specific programs may require additional degree/program requirements, refer to your program.