Programs of Study/Degrees
Table can be sorted by clicking on column headings.
Programs of Study/Departments
The following section contains program information and curricula for students planning to start at BSC and transfer on and for students enrolling in technical programs.
Programs are organized alphabetically within the following sections: Bachelor of Applied Science, Liberal Arts & Sciences (Transfer) and Career & Technical Education.
It also will be indicated if the program is on campus, online or has limited enrollment availability.
Bachelor of Applied Science
- For students holding a two-year degree or higher in a technical study area.
- The technical focus of this degree is designed to maximize the value of transfer credits, professional experience, and military training in combination with additional academic coursework to build a degree relevant to workforce needs.
Liberal Arts & Sciences (Transfer) Program
- Designed for students intending to transfer on to pursue a four-year bachelor’s degree
- Curricula listed is suggested for first two years toward bachelor’s degree
- Students need to consult the four-year institution they plan to move on to and adjust BSC’s suggested curriculum as needed
Career & Technical Education Program
- For students seeking skills and knowledge for entry-level employment upon completion
- Most programs are not designed for transfer
- Some exceptions exist for students seeking management positions through the bachelor of applied science degree
- Some programs have limited enrollment, with admission to the program on a first-come, first-served basis
Availability of courses is subject to change as necessary or due to availability of resources and/or student enrollment.
The type of degree is indicated by the following abbreviations:
BAS = Bachelor of Applied Science
AA = Associate in Arts
AS = Associate in Science
AAS = Associate in Applied Science
D = Diploma
C = Program Certificate
COC = Certificate of Completion